Olympus+ consists of nine active services:
- Olympus+ Me – a webmail, calendar, contacts, and task list program launched in 1994
- Olympus+ News and Weather – a news and weather aggregator service launched in 1994.
- Olympus+ Blogster – a collection of blogs and personal websites launched in 1995.
- Olympus+ Cloud – a cloud storage service released in 2004.
- Olympus+ Games – a casual gaming website launched in 1999.
- Olympus+ Answers – a community-driven question and answer website launched in 2002.
- Olympus+ Messenger – a chat service and client launched in 2004.
- Olympus+ MP3 – a music streaming service launched in 2001.
- Olympus+ Watch – a video-on-demand service launched in 2007.
A job search engine, Olympus+ Jobster, was available from 2002 until its discontinuation in 2009. In addition, seven of the nine active services are available as apps for Android and iOS: Me, News and Weather, Cloud, Blogster, MP3, Watch and Messenger.
Olympus+ Me was first released in an invitation-only beta as Olympus Mail on June 1, 1994. A basic web calendar and contacts service was integrated into Olympus Mail in July 1994 before the services were combined as Olympus+ Me on October 2, 1994. The task list service was introduced in November 1994. The mail domain for Olympus+ Me is
Olympus+ News and Weather was released on December 24, 1994 after a month in an invitation-only beta phase. It utilizes data from The Weather Channel, AccuWeather, the NOAA, and local Doppler radars. News is aggregated from various sources, and is automatically checked for reliability.
Olympus+ Blogster was released on March 5, 1995, and the first personal blog would be released three days later. It is similar to GeoCities.
Olympus+ Games was launched in January 1999 with an initial 30 casual games. The service now has over 34,000 HTML5, Unity, and Flash games of various genres as of January 2019.
Olympus+ Cloud was launched in June 2004, initially with 10GB of free storage. As of January 2019, there are six storage plans:
- Free - 25GB
- US$2.99/mo. - 50GB
- US$10.99/mo. - 100GB
- US$21.99/mo. - 500GB
- US$25.99/mo. - 1TB
- US$29.99/mo. - 10TB
Olympus+ Mail utilizes some of Olympus+ Cloud's services.
Olympus+ Answers was launched in October 2002. Initially, only professionals could answer questions geared towards certain topics but this was changed in 2005 to be community-driven (i.e. users can both submit questions and answer other users' questions). Initially available in English, it is now available in Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic.
In 2013, Olympus+ Answers was released as an app for Android and iOS.